Latest News: Official Schweinsteiger Shoes Hanging from International Football
TRIIBUNNWS.COM - After his colleague, Philipp Lahm, retired from the German national team after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, now turn to Bastian Schweinsteiger who took similar steps. Captain Germany in the European Cup in 2016 it chose to retire from the duty of the state.
"Greetings to fans of the German national team, I have to inform the coach that I decided to retire from the national team," said Schweini in an open letter on his Twitter account.
After failing to bring Der Panzer European Cup winners in 2016 due to eliminated France in the semi-finals, the player who is familiarly called Schweini this is predicted to be retired from the national team.
"I thank the fans, colleagues, DFB and the German national team coach. I have been allowed to play in 120 games with the German national team and was a very wonderful experience and certainly full of success, "he added.
"Joachim Loew is understood that I really want to win Euro 2016, but we failed. But, that's not the reason I quit the national team because I accept failure, "added Schweini.
During his career, Schweinsteiger has packed 24 goals. He follows in the footsteps Philipp lham who retired as part of the German national team when the 2014 World Cup champion.
"It is time for me to give an opportunity for young players and it is time I take off the costume team. I pray that the team achieved the best results in the Pre-World Cup 2018, "he said.
Since diving debut with Der Panzer in 2004, Schweini has won 120 caps. He was an important part of Der Panzer when winning the 2014 World Cup in the past.
"After 120 games, @BSchweinsteiger retired from his duties along #DieMannschaft. Thanks for the memories unforgettable! wrote the official Twitter account German Football Association @DFB_Team_EN
Source www.football5star.com
editor riki yuana
writer ........

0 Response to "Latest News: Official Schweinsteiger Shoes Hanging from International Football"
Posting Komentar